We are a vibrant faith community called to be the mission of Jesus Christ to the world God so loves. We are a Christian community in the Presbyterian tradition. This tradition provides us with a rich history, a strong confessional heritage, and a style of governance that celebrates the Priesthood of Believers.
We invited you to consider our core values as we serve Jesus Christ in the world.
We believe that we are saved through the grace of the lord Jesus - Acts 15:11
- We believe that Jesus Christ is Lord of all and Head of the church.
- We believe that we are saved through God’s grace in the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ.
- We believe the Bible is the inspired Word of God.
"Go with confidence. The Lord will be with you on your mission" - Judges 18:6
- We apply our time, energy and resources towards the fulfillment of our Mission ~ Welcome, Inspire, Nurture and Serve all to become followers of Jesus Christ.
- We serve Jesus Christ with humility within the congregation, in our community and the world, loving our neighbors as Christ loves us.
We love because He loved us first - 1 John 4:19
- We love God with all our heart, soul and mind. We know God’s love through Jesus. Jesus Christ is the only way to the Father.
- We seek to love our neighbors as ourselves.
- We use God’s gifts for the common good.
- We pray for each other.
So since we are receiving an unshakable kingdom, let us give thanks, and through this let us offer worship pleasing to God in devotion and awe - Hebrews 12:28
- We worship through corporate worship, small groups, prayer, and private devotions.
But practicing the truth in love, we will in all things grow up into Christ, who is the head - Ephesians 4:15
- We grow through child, youth and adult education; spiritual renewal programs; small group study; and fellowship.
- God calls us to a life-time journey of faith, growing and deepening in our relationship with Jesus Christ.